My VPN connection speed is very low.CAUSE:
- Long distance between your device and our VPN server.
- Bottleneck on your ISPs international peering connectivity or trouble on some links between you and the VPN server.
- The speed could be regulated by your Internet provider (ISP).
- All mentioned causes are different for every customer and we are not able to influence it. All servers are connected at least via the 100 Mbit/s port and the servers are not being overloaded.
Try to follow next steps:
- Please try to use all of the VPN servers and then choose the best one. Generally the closest server to your location should provide the best speed and latency. You can find the server list in your Members Area.
- You can try to use all of the supported VPN protocols. PPTP and L2TP/IPSec are generally faster than the SSTP and OpenVPN.
- Try to connect via another ISP (friend's Internet connection).